Any link by MDSG on our webpages and social media to outside content does not constitute an endorsement of that content by MDSG nor are we responsible for that content.
Your Comments and Links
Maryland Sea Grant (MDSG) values and respects diverse viewpoints and welcome productive dialogue about the topics we work on. We allow and encourage readers to share your comments and ideas on our webpages and social media accounts, subject to the rules described below. By posting comments on these pages, commenters are agreeing to this policy.
These webpages include:
MDSG encourages you to recognize that all of our online content is intended to be family-friendly and viewable by all ages. All posted content must comply with MDSG’s rules for posting, described below, and will be removed if it does not meet these requirements. Repeatedly violating these guidelines may result in our permanently removing your right to post on our pages.
- We do not allow comments or links that defame, harass, abuse, stalk, threaten, or otherwise violate the legal rights of others.
- We do not allow graphic, obscene, abusive, hateful, or explicit comments or links.
- We do not allow solicitations or advertisements.
- We do not allow comments or links that publish, post, distribute, or disseminate any defamatory, discriminatory, indecent, infringing, misleading, obscene, or unlawful material or information.
- We do not allow comments that publish, post, or distribute personal attacks of any kind.
- We do not allow comments that endorse political parties, candidates, or groups.
- We do not allow comments that suggest or encourage illegal activity.
- We do not allow off-topic posts or spam.
Because this page is public-facing, any posts will be viewable by the general public. In visiting this site, you agree to take personal responsibility for both your comments and any other information provided. Please do not post material containing anything confidential or personal, such as social security numbers, addresses, phone numbers, etc.
MDSG monitors our online pages and social media accounts for compliance with these rules but does not have the staff resources to do so continuously. You may report posts or comments that you believe violate the above rules by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.